1. Item Cost. This is usually your winning cost
2. Add the MOJ handling fees per item.
3. Local Shipping Costs varies from seller to seller and the distance from seller to our warehouse in Saitama Prefecture.
4. Bank Wire Transfer Fee. This is fixed at 300yen per transfer.
5. MOJ commission fee
6. Paypal transfer charges. It is fixed at 4% as of Jan 01, 2010.
7. International Shipping Costs. It depends on the weight of the box and destination. We charge the exact cost we pay to Japan Post. Please click on the following links to find out the total cost of your shipments. You should be able to know or guess the total weight of your items. Express and Insured EMS, SAL/ Economy Airmail, and Surface/Ocean.
Besides, the above shipping costs, there is also SAL Small Packet. This is used mostly for items under 2kg. If you need to ship only magazines and books, there is another service from post office called Printed Matter. You can ship up to 5kg weight with this small packet printed matter. Links will be provided for these methods soon.
Tags: Yahoo Auctions, Yahoo Japan, Yahoo Japan Auctions