Buying Service From Websites
Shops and other non Yahoo Japan Auctions Websites
Our Buying Service is designed to overcome several common obstacles encountered when shopping online in the Japan.
Why would I use Buying Services?
You can use our Personal Shopper service whenever you encounter one of these challenges
- Japanese language issues or when sellers wouldnt ship outside Japan
- Japanese Retailer who accepts only Japanese payments
- Auction seller who requires PayPal or money order payment
How does it work?
From your online account, you follow a simple step-by-step process to place an order request. Please follow the Buying Service link.:
1. Tell us who you're buying from
This can be an online retailer, or an auction site such as Yahoo Shopping, Amazon Japan, Rakuten Shopping, or any other online business in Japan.
2. Proivde us the correct item link to the shop/website and the item and make sure you test the link before you send it to us. This should always be double checked before hitting the Send Button.
3. Tell us what you want to buy
You list the items, quantities, and descriptions we need to complete the purchase.
4. Make sure we have a at least 50% or more deposit from you for purchasing the merchandise. No orders are placed until there is a deposit from our customers.
After you submit your request, one of our Buying Services experts completes the purchase. Your MOJ account is billed for all costs involved including the MOJ Buying Services service fee.
Once the merchandise arrives at our warehouse it will appear in your MOJ Account and be available for shipment to you as usual.